Tickets are now on sale for the 3rd Annual Harvesting Hope Festival, happening Sunday, October 26 in Nipomo at Trilogy at Monarch Dunes Clubhouse, 1645 Trilogy Parkway. You may purchase your tickets clicking the ticket button at left. A small admin fee applies for online ticket sales. If you prefer you may purchase tickets at the door, or in advance at the Monarch Clubhouse or by contacting 5Cities Homeless Coalition at (805) 574-1638.
The Harvesting Hope Festival is a celebration of locally handcrafted art, food and wines. Produced by the Trilogy Service Club, the event showcases the works of local artists, wineries and the residents of Trilogy at Monarch Dunes. The event is a fundraising benefit with all proceeds benefiting the 5Cities Homeless Coalition and Nipomo Food Basket. The 5Cities Homeless Coalition will use these proceeds to benefit homeless children and their families in the South County.
Come any time between Noon and 4:00 p.m. to enjoy a simple meal of hearty homemade soups in handcrafted bowls with bread. For a $25 donation you choose a handcrafted bowl made by members of the Trilogy Service Club. Enjoy the meal, keep the bowl and know you have helped to make a difference.
Stroll the grounds to enjoy great music by Pacific Swing and Harpist Toni Destro, sample local wines and peruse the works of local artists. Local wineries offering tastings for a $10 donation include Toucan Wines, c-Nagy, Calcareous Vineyard, Kenneth Volk Vineyards, and Sinor –LaVallee.
Many thanks to these event sponsors:
Platinum: Valley Pharmacy Services
Gold: Dr. Gregg Wolff • Walmart
Silver: Murphy/Del – Monarch Dunes Resale Team • West Coast Sales & Marketing Frehner Wealth Management • Donna’s Interiors • Trilogy Shea Homes ELG Haniel Metals Corp. • SESLOC Credit Union • Sahara Construction
Bronze: Modelhom Furniture & Design • CoastHills Federal Credit Union • Baker R-V Storage • Emma Lane Nipomo Rexall • Susan’s Clothing • Nipomo Green Cleaners • Dr. Robert Firestone • California Chiropractic Gus Van Der Stad Landscaping • Bernie & Lennette Horton • Beck & Cale Physical Therapy • Brent & Fran NorrisAdditionally there is a raffle for great prizes, and a silent auction with proceeds benefiting the Nipomo Food Basket.
Featured Artists Include:
- MINNIE ANDERSON – Graphite & Acrylic Paintings
- MARILYN DOVER BENSON – Fine Art by Marilyn
- MICHELLE ELLIS – Artistic Accents Décor & Pillows
- SHARON GELLERMAN – Color Vibe Designs silk scarves
- RICHARD GORDON – Gordon’s wood creations
- JULIE GRIMES – Julietta’s Naturals beauty products
- LESLIE HUNSTAD – Battle Dress bronze jewelry
- CATHERINE KITCHO – Author, books
- ED KUHN – Woodworking, Wine cork trivets
- MARGARETA LUND – Jewelry, Watercolor, Oil, Cards
- MIKE MC NUTT – Roasted M Studios
- ROBBINS FAMILY FARM – Olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, Sweets
- JOHN ROSE & JANICE STONE – Rose and Stone Pottery
- LORRI TROGDON – Watercolor, Acrylic, Tiles, Glassware
- BEATRICE VILLEGAS – Miniature watercolors
- JACKIE WALLS – Dog apparel, American Doll accessories
- BONNIE WERRING & DOROTHY ROSE – Fused, Stained Glass
Here’s some photos from last year’s event!