5Cities Homeless Coalition offices in Grover Beach remain closed, but staff members are on duty, working from home and in the field. If you live in South County and need help, please see “RESOURCES” below, or you can call 5CHC at 805-574-1638 during normal business hours.
If you are looking to help others, information is included below on how you can donate your extra supplies, or how you can make a cash donation or volunteer.
- South County Food Distribution Programs
- SLO County Ban on Evictions
- COVID-19 Eviction Information
- “Help Five Cities” Public Facebook Group
- Current SLO County COVID-19 Information
- Free WiFi Hotspots
At this time, we have no information on Motel Vouchers or Safe Parking, but we are working with our partners on these issues and will post updates as soon as we have details to share.
No amount of cash or supply donations is too small in the ongoing fight against COVID-19.
- If you can make a cash donation, please click HERE
- If you can donate in-kind supplies (N-95 respirator masks, wipes, spray-bottle-size disinfectant solution) please email us the details and we will get back with you to arrange for pick-up or drop-off: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assemble hygiene kits, snack packs & pet food packages
- Deliver food, medications and other necessities
- Pick up donations of needed supplies
- Work remotely (if you need to stay at home) making “health check” phone calls
Contact Volunteer Coordinator Moisses Rodriguez at (805) 295-1501 or
We remain concerned about those living out-of-doors without a vehicle in which to isolate. We will continue to work with our partners on developing Motel Assistance and Safe Parking programs.
Thank you so much for your support. The assistance we have received from the community during the first days of this pandemic has been heartwarming both to our staff and to those we serve.
Please stay safe.