Community Services - Legal Services
A Collaboration to End Homelessness
The 5Cities Homeless Coalition is continually working with local service providers, the faith community, service groups, and community leaders to assess current services and opportunities for collaboration to provide for immediate needs (not currently being met) that lead toward self-sufficiency. Below is an updated compilation of resources available in southern San Luis Obispo County.
For additional inquiries about services provided in south county, please contact our office.
San Luis Obispo Legal Assistance Foundation
Free legal assistance to eligible SLO County residents in the following areas:
- Tenants’ Rights
- Eviction defense
- Fair housing/discrimination
- Accessibility/reasonable accommodations
- Government benefits appeals
- Elder abuse restraining orders
- Financial elder abuse
- Guardianships of the person
- Conservatorships of the person
- Planning for incapacity (durable powers of attorney and advance health care directives)
Eligibility is based on income for most programs. All services are free and available regardless of citizenship status.
Call or email for an appointment: 805-543-5140 or [email protected]
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00
3232 South Higuera Street, Suite 101D
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401